LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - WEEKENDS
Sterling Estates Senior Living is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who possesses a genuine interest in working with seniors and their family members in one of the premier senior living communities in the entire Southeast, voted BEST OF COBB 2019. This locally owned, private company with proven long-term success in the senior housing industry, is looking for an L.P.N. who demonstrates a successful track record to grow with our company.
- Licensed Practical Nurse license
- 2 years experience, senior living a plus
- Must be available to work weekends (10-12 hour shifts) and some weekdays with flexibility to work holidays.
- Strong communication skills are required for interacting with residents, families, pharmacy, doctors, home health, rehabs and hospice providers.
- Candidate must be able to guide CNA/CMA’s to improve efficiency in direct resident care.
- Knowledge of pharmacology, oral medications, M.A.R.’s, diabetic management is also required.
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Read/write English
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, including vision, dental, short and long term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Meal benefit
If you’re ready to become part of the team, which is expanding dramatically in the metro Atlanta area, and where performance paves the way to success and increasing opportunities, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity.
"*" indicates required fields