Services and Amenities
Surround Yourself with Sterling Amenities and Services
Whether you’re part of Independent Living or Assisted Living communities, you’ll enjoy retirement living to its fullest with our unparalleled wealth of services and amenities.
The Club and Amenities
Our Hampton residence includes 29 one- and two-bedroom apartments and a large clubhouse with a unique dining venue, The Club.
The Hampton features include:
Large, Multi-Dimensional Clubhouse
- Conveniently located on the first floor
- Full-service dining and pub experience in The Club
- Multiple large-screen TVs for sports and movie viewing
- Outdoor pizza oven and grill for steaks, seafood, and chicken specialties
Spacious One- and Two-Bedroom Apartments
- Spacious apartments with latest design innovations
- Designer finishes in fully appointed kitchen and living areas
- Gracious 9- and 10-foot ceilings with attractive crown molding
- Large walk-in closets
- Individual washer/dryers
- Private covered balconies and patios
- Multipurpose Meeting Room
- Woodworking/Arts/Craft Room
- Two shuffleboard courts
- Beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking patio and sitting wall
Our 7,500-square-foot Sterling Way Wellness Center offers group and individual fitness programs to promote wellness of body, mind, and spirit. They’re great for healthy seniors; some are suitable for those requiring assistance.
Indoor, Heated Saltwater Aerobic Pool
Our indoor heated saltwater aerobic pool offers residents the health and rehab benefits of soothing, low-impact aquatic therapy.
Because seniors need not worry about falling when exercising in the water and are more comfortable and confident as a result of the weightlessness, they generally benefit more from aquatic exercise than they do from land-based exercise. Saltwater is also better for seniors’ sensitive skin than chlorinated pools. While all residents benefit from participation, those who experience some of the most dramatic health improvements are sometimes the ones who haven’t been in a pool in years.
Individual and group exercise programs are offered by our trained staff and focus on each resident’s own particular needs.
Whether it’s a group chair exercise class, fall prevention and conditioning classes, or a more individualized regimen, we are committed to helping you take control of your own health and wellbeing. To learn more about our exercise programs, click here.
Dining & Nutrition
Eating well at Sterling Estates is all about fresh, colorful food, our Chef’s culinary creativity in the kitchen, and dining with friends and family.
Our dietary staff prepares meals to meet individual dietary requirements and foster high energy levels and boost immunity. To learn more about the Sterling dining experience, click here.
Other Community Amenities
Other amenities include appealing, varied monthly meal plans for your dining pleasure in our Main Dining venues.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Elegant Main Dining Room, with Private Dining Room for entertaining family and friends
- The Sterling Grill, a casual bistro where residents and their friends can enjoy an upscale dinner of steaks, burgers, salads and other fun dishes and entrees
- Casual Café in the Wellness Center
- Library & Business Center
- Club & Game Rooms
- Lavish landscaping, gardens, courtyards and walking paths
- Hair Salon
- Massage Therapists Available
- Personal Trainer
- Transportation Services
- Cable Television
- Wi-Fi Available
- Complete Maintenance
- Housekeeping Services
- Licensed registered nurse and LPN on staff
Everything You’d Want in a Great Neighborhood
Sterling Estates of West Cobb has everything a neighborhood in Marietta and greater Atlanta should.
More than 10 acres of lovely walking paths, green space, and courtyards. Charming homes. Spacious senior apartments. Excellent dining. A beautifully landscaped campus. And thoughtfully designed and decorated common spaces with a variety of different rooms and areas for social interaction, relaxation, activities, and learning.
Assisted Living and Apartment Services
We offer medication monitoring, as well as assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living, as necessary.
Other services include:
- Licensed registered nurse and LPN on staff 3 meals daily with restaurant-style service in our elegant dining room
- Rental fee includes all utilities and cable, except telephone
- Complete internet Wi-Fi coverage
- Emergency notification systems with personal pendants & bathroom pull-cords
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service, as well as personal laundry
- Laundry facilities available for residents’ personal use
- Complete Maintenance Small pets are more than welcome (we love them, too)